1. Composition:- It is Synthetic Rubber/Synthetic resin based adhesives. Specially Designed for Industrial Segment.
2. Physical properties :-
- Appearance:- Yellowish brown viscous liquid. Specially designed for Industrial Segment,
- Specific gravity:- 0.84 ± 0.03
- Thinner:- If require solvents like Toluene, Xylene, Aliphatic Acetates etc.
- Shelf life:- When stored in original unopened containers at room temperature would not loose its performance properties for a period of 8 to 12 months from the date of manufacture.
|Sr. No.||Properties||Unit||Typical Data|
|1||Appearance||-----||Light Yellowish Brown Liquid|
|2||Viscosity at 30 ºC By Ford Cup B-4||sec||30-35 Sec [Very Thin]|
|3||Specific Gravity at 30 ºC||gm/ml||0.80 ± 0.03|
|4||% Solids||%||36 ± 1%|
|5||Peel Strength : [After curing 24hrs at ambient temp.] Painted MS to Foam Cloth||Kg/ Inch||3.5|
|6||Diluents /Cleaner||-----||Toluene/ Acetone|
|7||Drying time||Minutes||50 Sec [Fast Setting]|
|8||Track retention time||Minutes||30 Min|
|9||Operating Tempteture||ºC||-20 to 80|
|10||Coverage [approx]||Per Square Meter||8-10|
3. How to use:-
- 1. Clean both the surfaces; it should be free from dust, grit, Loose Material oil or grease.
- 2. Apply Adhesive on both the surfaces./ In case highly porous surface it may be necessary to apply, Second coat of adhesive, after allowing first one to dry.
- 3. Join both the surfaces and apply firm pressure.
- 1. Very Low Viscosity hence gives better coverage [3-5m2/Per Lit approx.
- 2. It is easier in application hence increases working speed.
- 3. Good heat and Water resistance.
- 4. Higher bond strength and faster setting.
- 5. Does not contain Harmful “BENZENE” Hence non –hazardous to health.
5. Area of Uses:-
- 1. Used for bonding rubber/P.U.foam / Footwear / Rubber/Rexine/Leather/Fiber carpenting/rigidPVCsheet/PVC tiles / coir / Canvas and also to plywood and wood in making Sofa / Chair / Mattresses, Painted or unpainted metal. And Many other.
- 2. Also very suitable for duct insulation [Nitrile rubber to metal] and under deck insulation.
6. Special features:-
- DEWRITE SR EXCEL:- it is having high NVM 23 ± 1% and high viscosity, hence having high strength and high heat resistance.
- DEWRITE SR-98 / DEWRITE MP :- it is having NVM 20.5 ±1% and general purpose Adhesive comparatively better strength than other products, of its range
- SUPREME FAST SR-88:- It is having NVM 18 ±1% economical range product having good tensile strength as well as good output.
- DEWRITE SPRAY ADEHSIVE: - It is having high NVM 22±1% very low viscosity hence high coverage, 6-8 m2 approx.very good tensile strength. Specially formulated to get speedy production and better coverage and output. It is having better strength than other well known brand adhesives.
7. Packing:- 25 litres, 5 litres, 2 litres, 1 litre, 500ml., 200ml., 100ml.